Jaipur, the largest city in Rajasthan is known as the “Pink City” due to the colors in the building that resemble the architecture of Maugham cities. Jaipur is also the capital of Rajasthan and home to some very famous monuments. Apart from its beautiful culture and traditional vibes, now many new opportunities for works are also present in Jaipur. Jaipur is one of the fastest-growing cities in India and also one of the major cities of tourism.
Jaipur is a well-planned city and it is surrounded by hills and forests from the outside. When you go past those hills and forests and enter the beautiful city, you will witness the beautiful architecture everywhere, delicious cuisines, beautiful lakes, forts, and many other things to do in Jaipur. Apart from some major spots like the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Mansarovar lake, there are some unique unexplored places in Jaipur.
How Many Days Trip In Jaipur are Enough?
So, if you are thinking about how many days trip in Jaipur are enough to fill your heart with joy and adventure, then you can consider a trip in which you have at least four days and three nights to explore everything without having to worry about the limited time. You can actually visit all the famous places on these four days and enjoy every bit of it.
The closest city from where most of the trips originate is New Delhi, and the distance between New delhi and Jaipur is 281 kilometers. There are a lot of places to visit in jaipur and you can visit all those places in these four days easily.
Here is how you can make your 4 days trip in Jaipur a worth.
How To Organize Your Four Day Jaipur Trip?
Day 1 In Jaipur: Keep this day for the famous forts of Jaipur
- Nahargarh fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Amer Fort (Best Fort in Jaipur)
Day 2 In Jaipur: Keep it light and explore the famous markets and best street food in Jaipur
- Tripolia Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, and Nehru Bazaar for shopping,
- Chokhi Dhani, Masala Chowk, Aunty’s Cafe, and Rawat Mishthan Bhandar for food.
Day 3 In Jaipur: Pay a visit to some famous monuments in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- Albert Hall Museum
Day 4 in Jaipur: Some less time consuming places for your last day
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
- Sisodiya Rani Garden
- Amar Jawan Jyoti
Some Additional Things To Do In Jaipur
- There are so many things to do in Jaipur and there are some magnificent spots and places that will make your visit a memorable one. There are some things and activities that you can try here if you have some extra days.
- You can go for the ATV ride in deserts and enjoy the fun of driving a four wheeled bike with your friends, family or groups.
- Take part in the cycling tour that starts in the morning and eventually you will be touring the best morning places in Jaipur with a group of people from different countries and states.
- Take a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur and explore this beautiful city while enjoying your ride in the sky. Most of the adventure-loving people would love this experience.
- Different wildlife and village safari options are there for people who want to explore the jungle and witness the life of common villagers, their occupation, agricultural lands, and local houses.
- You can take a tuk-tuk ride in the city for exploring the street shops and bazaars. You can explore more instagrammable spot in Jaipur while roaming around the streets.
- You can go for a Jaipur city tour in the local bus, where you can see all the major attractions of the city.
- To enjoy the nightlife of the city you can visit some very cool clubs and cafes in Jaipur, Pub Crawl is one of the best nightclubs in Jaipur.
- If you have kids with you, then you must take care of them as well by taking them to a fun zone in Jaipur. Birla City water park, Sunrise Dreamworld, and Jaipur Zoo are some good places to visit.
The Best Way To Explore Jaipur
If you get into Jaipur then you must know how to travel inside the city and make your time worth it. If you have your own vehicle like a car or bike, exploring the streets of Jaipur becomes an easy task. But, if you do not know how to travel in Jaipur, then you must know the public transport service available here.
- Rickshaws: Rickshaws, like the auto-rickshaws, can be hired all day to take you to tourist places. If you want to explore your nearby streets, you can use the cycle rickshaws.
- Bike/ Scooter: If you want to enjoy your own time and explore the city on your own, you can rent a bike or scooter in Jaipur and explore even the lesser-known places easily.
- Bus: The state bus service tours are available for travelers and these buses take you on a whole day tour of famous places in Jaipur.
- Taxi: You can even rent a taxi for the whole day if you want privacy and want to travel alone with your family or friends. Taxis can give you a whole tour around the city in less time and with more comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jaipur Trips
Q1: What is the distance between Delhi and Jaipur?
The distance between Delhi to Jaipur is 281 kilometers and it takes almost 5 hours to reach Jaipur via road.
Q2: Can you enjoy the nightlife in Jaipur?
Yes, definitely there are many spots in Jaipur, and especially to enjoy the nightlife, one can visit Pub Crawl, which is one of the best fun zone in Jaipur.
Q3: Apart from forts, is there anything to do in Jaipur?
There are so many unexplored places in Jaipur and apart from for, you can visit museums, go for an Atv Ride, Cycle ride, try a different restaurant, different cuisines, and take jungle safari.